Ir al contenido principal

TASKS 26 MARCH/2 APRIL (tareas del 26 de Marzo al 2 de Abril) CON SOLUCIONES

Hello!!!

Here is the tasks from 26 March to 2 April: 

1. Do these exercises to review unit 3: Europe (pags 43/53). Los ejercicios los podéis imprimir o bien hacerlos en word en vuestro ordenador). Pondré las soluciones antes de que termine Semana Santa:  

Exercises 
Execises (word)
Soluciones 

2. Watch these videos about History (usa los subtítulos si es necesario): 





Aquí tienes los vídeos en español también: 



Now, write in COMENTARIOS which is favourite period of history and why (escribe en COMENTARIOS cuál es tu período de la historia preferida y por qué. Pon tu nombre). See  the example

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favourite period in History is the Middle Ages because I love castles!

    Juanma

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola Juanma, tras leer la ultima circular sobre la evaluación, no me queda claro si es necesario que los alumnos de 3º de primaria os envíen lo que han estado haciendo hasta ahora. No he visto ningún comunicado donde los pidáis, pero por asegurarme. Si es que si, ¿como os lo hacemos llegar? Gracias por el esfuerzo que estáis haciendo. Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola. Muchas gracias!! Espero que este´is todos bien. Estoy poniendo las correcciones de los ejercicios que he puesto hasta ahora en el propio blog (no sé si lo has visto). Las actividades que van a ser evaluadas las voy a ir poniendo a partir del 14 de Abril y las podéis mandar a mi correo (arrabe344@gmail.com). No te preocupes porque lo pondré todo en mi blog. De todas maneras, si tienes alguna duda puedes preguntarme por aquí o bien en mi correo. Gracias!

      Eliminar
  4. Hello Juanma I'm Hugo how are you I'm good My favorite is prehistory but I like the past

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Hugo!!!! I´m very good, thanks!!! So, you like prehistory BECAUSE you like past!!! Good....see you very soon

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Juanma

    My favourite period in History is the Medieval ages because there were medieval festivals and there were castles.

    Jaime

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well done Mr J.!
      I like Middle Ages too....see you very soon!!! Stay at home

      Eliminar
  6. my favorite period is prehistory beacuse i love thath animals and persons

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Juanma, my favourie period is Neolithic because the wheel was discovered. Se you soon!!

    Miguel

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Juanma! How are you? I am fine! My favorite period is Prehistory because they used tools and began to domesticate animals (dogs, sheeps...)
    Yann

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Yann!! I'm good, thanks!!!! Missing you guys :(
      I like Prehistory too....thanks for your answer!!!

      Eliminar
  9. Hi, Juanma!! My favorite period in History is the Prehistory because I live Wild nature and build tools.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Alba!!! I know you love Nature and animals!!!! Hope you are ok. See you very soon. Stay home!!!

      Eliminar
  10. hi teacher, I liked the video of the prehistory.I am Nico

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am glad you liked it!!!! is Prehistory your favourite period?

      Eliminar
  11. Hello Juanma¡¡ My favorite period is ancient age, because I like mummies and pyramids
    I am Zaira

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello Juanma.
    My favourite period in History is Egypt.
    Alaia

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really like the Ancient Egypt too Alaia!. Thanks for your replay

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Ya queda menos! Semanas 11-24 mayo. CON SOLUCIONES!!

Hi everybody! We finish our trip through history learning about the Modern Age (19th and 20th centuries) 

Unit 2: Continents

Our world is big....many countries and seas. In this unit we learn about the different continents. Get ready for the trip! Play and learn about the world with this game:  Oceans are big masses of water around continents. Here the five oceans:  Continents are big land masses, and there are five continents too. Here are the five continents and the five ocean on a map:  Do the quiz about continents and oceans!:  Check this video about animals that live in the Nile: Play this game about continents and oceans (juega a este juego sobre continentes y oceanos):  Another game to learn about continents and oceans (otro juego para aprender sobre los continentes y oceanos):  Mapamundi by Ana from 3ºA:  Here are some vocabulary we need to know (algunas palabras que tenemos que saber):  Practise the unit 2 vocabulary with this game:  Now learn and prac...